Thank you note that your shopping cart will be emptied when you change country, and you will have to restart
We do not yet deliver to your country.
We regularly add new destinations. Please contact us.
Rice paper rolls method:
1. You need to make one roll at a time.
2. Heat a clean frying pan filled with water, use this water to briefly soften a rice paper.
3. Place the rice paper on a damp chopping board and lay a small handful of vegetables at the lower half of the sheet.
4. Fold the bottom then the sides of the sheet over the filling, then roll tight away from your body.
5. Rice rolls will normally stick together when packed, but if you finish each roll by wrapping it in a big salad leaf, they won’t.
6. Either pack as they are, or cut in half with a sharp knife then pack.
Dipping sauce method:
1. Mash the raspberries with sugar and salt in a small bowl, add the balsamic, mix and transfer to your MB Temple.
Credit: Image by @shisodelicious