Thank you note that your shopping cart will be emptied when you change country, and you will have to restart
We do not yet deliver to your country.
We regularly add new destinations. Please contact us.
1. Preheat skillet to a low-medium or medium temperature.
2. Place 1/4 cup vegetable oil in the bottom of the skillet once the pan reaches the proper temperature. Add more oil as needed.
3. Place cornstarch and eggs into two separate bowls. Lightly beat eggs, and set aside.
4. Cut chicken breasts into small (bite-sized) pieces and begin dredging the chicken pieces in the egg and cornstarch mixture.
5. Place dredged chicken into the skillet and fry until lightly brown. (You will need to brown the chicken in batches. When you remove the chicken from the pan, place cooked chicken in a 9 x 13 baking dish.)
6. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
7. While the chicken is browning, begin making sauce. Mix the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, cornstarch and garlic in a large bowl. Set aside.
8. Once all of the chicken has been dredged, browned, and placed into the baking dish - pour the honey sauce over the chicken. Toss lightly to make sure that all of the chicken is covered in the honey sauce.
9. Bake chicken for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked throughly. Every 10-15 minutes, stir the chicken and sauce to guarantee an even coating.
10. When the chicken is finished cooking, pull it out of the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
11. Spoon over rice or serve with vegetables.
Note Bene: I divided mine into 6 bento size portions which translates to 279 calories per serving.