Free delivery from $90 (see conditions)
For all orders placed between November 1 and December 31 2021 the withdrawal period is extended until January 31 2022.
Personal data protection and cookie management policy
This personal data protection and cookie management policy presents monbento's policy on privacy, personal data collection and cookies.
It applies to data collected on the www.monbento.com website.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you:
- of the means we implement to collect your personal data, with the strictest respect for your rights
- on the data that may be collected on our site
- on the use that may be made of the collected data and the rights you have to that data
monbento undertakes to:
- ensure respect for personal data protection principles
- inform you of your rights of access, correction and opposition
- perform legal and/or regulatory formalities
We inform you that in collecting and managing your personal data, we comply with law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the Data Protection Act, as amended and in its current version, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) adopted by the European Parliament on 27 April 2016, and the laws and regulations resulting therefrom.
I. DATA PROTECTION
1) Definition and nature of personal data
When you use our website, and through it, we may be required to collect personal data shared with us in the following framework:
To create a customer account
To subscribe to our newsletter
To create an order
To contact us via contact form, by phone or on social media
"Personal data" means all data identifying you directly or indirectly (by grouping information) such as surname, given name, date of birth, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, profession and data for your transactions on the site.
2) Rights of access, correction, deletion, portability and opposition to processing
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the Data Protection Act, and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation adopted on 27 April 2016 by the European Parliament, you have the right to access, correct, delete, port and oppose processing of personal information concerning you.
You also have the right to oppose processing for marketing purposes, including commercial purposes.
You can exercise your right of access to your data and have it corrected by contacting monbento’s data protection officer at email@example.com.
To do so, please contact us by post or e-mail, signed by the applicant and accompanied by proof of identity (national identity card or passport) bearing the signature of the person exercising this right.
3) Personal data management by monbento
3.1 Means of data collection
We may collect personal data concerning you when you browse the www.monbento.com website, and in order to provide you with the services offered on it. Before collecting personal data, we obtain your consent through a form to be completed and a box you must check after reading this data protection policy.
3.2 Purpose of data collection
Your personal data are collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- Subscribe/unsubscribe to the newsletter and keep you informed of news by sending you newsletters
- Process, invoice and ship your orders
- Track your orders, requests and claims
- Manage your rewards in our loyalty program
- Manage your requests for the right of data access, correction and opposition
- Examine your application in case of spontaneous job application or for a position available within our company, and to contact you
- Develop statistics to best meet your needs
- Offer you personalized ads (ads, basket reminders)
3.3 Data retention
The personal data that we collect will be retained for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
You may object to the processing of personal information concerning you at any time because you have a right of access, correction, deletion and opposition as established above.
3.4 Data recipient
The personal data collected about you are intended for use by monbento and some of our subcontractors, in order to be able to perform the aforementioned processing.
The data we collect regarding you are not intended to be transferred outside the European Union. However, should your data be transferred to another country and particularly outside the European Union, we guarantee that we will take all appropriate measures to ensure a sufficient level of protection for your data.
4) Security and confidentiality of personal data
Protecting the security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for us.
We ensure that we take all technical and organisational measures relevant to the nature of the personal data you provide to us and the risks posed by its processing
The term "cookies" refers to a collection of text files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website, read an email, or use software or a mobile app, for example. Cookies are text files that the site you are visiting saves to your hard disk or browser memory. Cookies allow your computer to store various technical data for general control of access by the public to our websites (number of visits, frequency of exposure to an advertising banner, connection to other sites, etc.) or to customize the pages displayed for your future interactions with the site.
When you browse our site, browser information may be stored in cookie files installed on your device.
Cookies are important for the proper functioning of a site. They are used to store login information and provide a secure connection, collect statistics to optimise site functionality and tailor content to your interests.
Cookies may be installed on your device when you visit our site for the first time, so we will inform you that cookies are used by the site in a window opening on the page visited.
When you browse our site, your computer dialogues with a server that provides it with all the resources requested by automatically saving each operation in a specific file that identifies your computer by its IP address. Your browser automatically transmits certain standard data to us: in addition to your IP address, this includes the type of browser you are using, its features, your operating system, identification of third-party sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) from which you may have logged in as well as the dates and times of access to our sites.
We cannot identify you by name using these data—and in particular your IP address.
There are several types of cookies that give you access to a number of features when you accept them.
Ø Functional cookies:
These are cookies that are installed on your computer, tablet or smartphone to ensure the site operates correctly.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- monitor the general activity of our site, detect errors and ensure that our site benefits from the appropriate hardware resources
- establish visit statistics and volumes and use of the various elements of our site
- adapt the presentation of our site to your device’s display preferences (language used, operating system, etc.)
- make it easier for you to consult our site by not having to enter the same information at each new visit or by personalising the content according to your preferences or interests
- improve the ease of navigation and identify the interests of the internet users as a whole
Ø Audience measurement cookies:
We use Google Analytics to collect data about your use of our site to:
- help us measure and study the effectiveness of the content of our site
- monitor analytical data on our sites and the use made of our sites by users
- improve the services of our sites
Google Analytics collects information about the pages you visit and the time you spend there. We do not collect your personal information.
We do not allow this data to be shared or used.
Ø Social media cookies:
These cookies allow you to create a customer account from your Facebook account.
Ø Cookies from advertisers:
These cookies allow us to offer personalized advertising content that is shown on advertising spaces when you are browsing.
In accordance with the regulations in force, cookies collected on our website have a lifetime of up to 13 months.
There are different ways to manage cookies. Your browser can also be set to tell you which cookies are installed on your device and ask you whether you want to accept them.
You can accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis or reject them automatically. However, please note that any settings you choose may change the way you browse internet and how you access certain services that may require cookies. Therefore, cookie settings might block access to certain features of the Site. You can change your cookie settings at any time as described below.
Each browser’s configuration is different. See your browser's help menu to learn how to change your cookie settings.
You can disable cookies as follows:
For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
For Internet Explorer:
III. POLICY UPDATE
We reserve the right to modify this Policy in whole or in part at any time, due to changes and developments in our internal practices and procedures. We will ensure our procedures are always in compliance with any changes to French and European laws and regulations. We invite you to consult this Policy regularly, before your data is collected, in order to better know and understand how your personal data are used. We may ask you to read this Policy at regular intervals.
Latest update of this Policy: 11/12/2018